Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-thon Hours 13-18

6:18 pm (PST) Finished High Fidelity (which made it easy to answer the House 15 Mini-Challenge question of a theme song for a character in one of the books you read!) and am unsure what to tackle next. I'll ponder it while making dinner, I think, so that I can duplicate tasks during a reading downtime :)

Shared my habits for the Hour 13 Mini-Challenge.

It's now 8:00 and I'm working my way through Battle Cry of Freedom by James McPherson. I'll read it for another hour and then switch to something a little lighter to help with my page count!

Heading into the final quarter in a few minutes. Finished The Reader by Bernhard Schlink, which brings me up to just over 1500 pages in approximately 16 hours of reading (plus another hour of blogging and mini-challenges). I'll read a few more chapters of Battle Cry of Freedom and then move onto something a little lighter.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great reading. I hope you are enjoying the readathon so far!

    ReplyDelete